Welcome To TranceSounds: No.1 Place For Live Radio Sets

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  Digg: LOSI MICRO DT MOD.  Digg: LOSI MICRO DT MOD.  Digg: LOSI MICRO DT MOD.  Digg: LOSI MICRO DT MOD.

LOSI MICRO DT MOD.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:57 pm 

this is a little project i have been working on for the weekend and i was tired of my micro only lasting like 20 mins on a battery with my brushless set-up. also it was hard to control and did back flips all the time so i decided to give it some weight with the lipo out of my mini lst 2, obviously the battery is way to big and made it really top heavy so i decided to lenthin the chassis and beef up the springs by doubling them up, now this things still hauls ass and it wayyyyy better for control and handing.... and it lasts for 3.5 hours lol

hope you like it cause its a lot of fun, i also have a mini lst 2 with a home made single servo steering mod witch took hours but works great i will post in dew time.

in put it welcome !!! 8-)

Re: LOSI MICRO DT MOD.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:02 pm 
Italian Stallion

Nice.. you should try making a mini-baja out of it like this guy...

Re: LOSI MICRO DT MOD.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:23 pm 

yea all i need to do is make a body for it but the problem is the battery on mine is so big, thats what stretched it out, was the over sized battery, it awsoem cause my wife and i go for walks from our house on guilby all the way to lougheed mall every night and i can drive it there and back 2 times before i need to charge, it about 2km i figure round trip witch is impresive.
but yea if i had a time to make a cool custom body, i was thinking like that green impala body in the other guys post would be cool.